Mumbai: With the 12-digit Aadhaar number gaining prime importance in our lives, the UIDAI website has rolled out various options to update and verify important details mentioned on our Aadhaar cards.
Since we often change our mobile numbers and emails, the UIDAI offers the option to ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’. With the help of this we can verify which of our mail IDs or mobile numbers are registered with our Aadhaar numbers.
Here is a step-by-step process to guide you through the same:
1.Log on to the UIDAI website.
2. Click on the option of ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ under the column ‘Aadhaar services’.
3. You will be directed to the verification page.
4. You will be required to fill in your 12-digit unique code, the email ID or mobile number you want to verify and the security code that is given.
5. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your email or mobile number that is mentioned in your Aadhaar account.
6. Enter the OTP on the right side of the page for secure login.
7. If your entry is valid, the next page will display the message: “Congratulation! The Mobile Number matches with our records!”
Source:the asian age