MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 322 Police Sub Inspector Departmental Competitive Preliminary Examination-2017. Apply Online before 04 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 46/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Police Sub Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 322 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : H.S.C. Exam passed and 5 years permanent service in police department OR S.S.C. Exam passed and 6 years permanent service in police department
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for open Candidates & 40 years for reserved candidates as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- and Rs.273/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 14.06.2017 to 04.07.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.07.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 05.07.2017
- Date of Written Test : 10.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/46-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
read more- sarkarinaukridaily