Fourth India News:
- Tej Bahadur Yadav BSF Jawan who complained about poor quality food has been suspended. Officials said Tej Bahadur Yadav was sacked by the border guarding force on the basis of a report of a staff court of inquiry (SCoI)
- Sonu Nigam gets his head shaved after a Fatwa was issued announcing 10 Lakhs for anyone who shaves Nigam’s head. Asks maulvi to keep Rs 10 Lakh ready. Source: Twitter Account Sonu Nigam
- Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit summoned by MEA over Kulbhushan Jadhav issue. Source: ANI
- Amount of Rs. 3173 crores have been approved to acquire 16.15 lakh VVPAT machines for attaching to EVM machines will be used in 2019 General elections: FM Arun Jaitely – Source ANI
5. New Delhi: No red light beacons on official vehicles will be allowed from May 1, the government announced on Wednesday and a decision to this effect was taken at a Union Cabinet meet presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
6.Lucknow: Banl All liquor shops near religious places in U.P. : CM Yogi Adityanath
7.Godrej, Tata Group & Adani group interested in buying sahara property.
8.Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area (Yamuna Expressway) cancels 17 housing projects as builders sold layout plan without approval- ANI
Delhi Metro sets April 2018 as new deadline for completion of its longest upcoming corridor — Mukundpur-Shiv Vihar Pink Line.- Source PTI
10 Noida:6 killed as fire broke out at an electronics factory in Sector 11, Noida (UP).- ANI
A total of 2,023 teaching posts & 1,734 non-teaching posts lying vacant in Jawahar Navodaya Vidayalas across country: report.- PTI